Why Pay More?
A true story…I was contacted by a gentleman who needed surgery. A surgery that I don’t typically do to often, so I referred him to the appropriate hospital surgeon for care.
Shortly after that he called me again saying that the surgery was going to cost him $31,000 and begged me to look into doing the surgery and just provide him with the “Surgery No Insurance” price.
As a courtesy, I said that I would, and got all the pricing to do the “Surgery No Insurance” option including facility, anesthesiologist, etc. Low and behold we could do the surgery for $2,500.
Needless to say that made his day!
Surgery No Insurance Solutions We Offer in Beautiful Southwest Florida, for Patients Anywhere in the World
– Breast Cancer Lumpectomy Cash Pay Surgery
– Breast Cancer Sentinel Lymph Node Dissection Cash Pay Surgery
– Colonoscopy Surgery Cash Pay Surgery
– Excision of Lipoma Cash Pay Surgery
– Incisional Hernia Cash Pay Surgery
– Inguinal Hernia Cash Pay Surgery
– Melanoma Cash Pay Surgery
– Portacath Cash Pay Surgery
– Umbilical Hernia Cash Pay Surgery
– Ventral Hernia Cash Pay Surgery
Not an Uncommon Story
This story is not uncommon and we encourage you, if you have a surgical need, to explore the “Surgery No Insurance” option. You will be getting the same level of care, facilities, technology and expertise and pay far less than you imagined.
Contact us today at (239) 348-4123 or click here to contact us via email.