Self Pay SurgeryDelivering Quicker Recovery with Less Pain
Why Pay More?
A true story…I was contacted by a gentleman who needed surgery. A surgery that I don’t typically do to often, so I referred him to the appropriate hospital surgeon for care.
Shortly after that he called me again saying that the surgery was going to cost him $31,000 and begged me to look into doing the surgery and just provide him with the “self pay surgery” price.
As a courtesy, I said that I would, and got all the pricing to do the “self pay surgery” including facility, anesthesiologist, etc. Low and behold we could do the surgery for $2,500.
Needless to say that made his day!
Self Pay Surgery Solutions We Offer in Beautiful Southwest Florida, for Patients Anywhere in the World
– Inguinal Hernia Repair – $3,100
– Bilateral Inguinal Hernia Repair – $3,800
– Recurrent Inguinal Hernia Repair – $3,900
– Ventral Hernia Repair with Mesh- – $3,900
– Incisional Hernia Repair with Mesh – $4,400
– Breast biopsy – $2,600
– Breast biopsy needle guided – $2,700
– Lumpectomy – $3,000
– Lumpectomy with lymph node dissection – $3,900
– Mastectomy (without lymph node dissection) – $5,000
– Mastectomy (with lymph node dissection) – $5,400
– Colonoscopy – $2,000
– Upper Endoscopy – $1,500
– Insert Vascular Access Port – $2,900
– Remove Vascular Access Port – $1,700
– Biopsy of Axillary Lymph Node – $2,800
– Excision of Lesion – $2,100
Not an Uncommon Story
This story is not uncommon and we encourage you, if you have a surgical need, to explore the “self pay surgery” option. You will be getting the same level of care, facilities, technology and expertise and pay far less than you imagined.
Contact us today at (239) 348-4123 or click here to contact us via email.